- Latest Litecoin News: 71.5% of the Total LTC Has Now Been Mined Ethereum World News
- Binance’s Trust Wallet Adds Support for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash Blokt
- Binance's Trust Wallet Finally Adds Bitcoin Support Crypto Daily
- The founder of Litecoin [LTC] opens an intense debate on Twitter about “Bitcoin extremists” Crypto Economy
- Binance's 'Trust Wallet' Now Supports BTC, BCH, and LTC on iOS and Android CryptoGlobe
- View full coverage on Google News
Today, the blockchain project of Litecoin reached a new milestone as there are now 60 Million LTC minted as per information provided by Litecoin.com on Medium and LitecoinBlockHalf. The Litecoin algorithm has set the limit of LTC to be produced at 84 Million. The new benchmark of 60 Million signifies that approximately 71.5% of all […]
Android and iOS users of Trust Wallet will now be able to add Bitcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash in their accounts.
Trust Wallet has recently announced that it will be supporting Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin on both its iOS and Android version of the wallet. To add to this, support for more coins has been promised during the next two weeks.
Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin [LTC] is back on the limelight again and this time he’s defending his altcoin against Bitcoin ‘Extremists’. In a tweet Charlie argued that some Bitcoin Maximalists are actually Bitcoin Extremists.