- Netflix sued over Bandersnatch's Choose Your Own Adventure usage Den of Geek UK
- Netflix faces $25 million lawsuit over ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ TechCrunch
- Netflix sued by Choose Your Own Adventure publishers over Black Mirror: Bandersnatch The Verge
- Netflix has been smacked with a lawsuit over 'Black Mirror: Bandersnatch' that claims it 'tarnishes' the 'choose your own adventure' trademark Business Insider
- Netflix sued for trademark infringement by 'Choose Your Own Adventure' publishers Gamasutra
- View full coverage on Google News
The 'Choose Your Own Adventure' usage of Black Mirror: Bandersnatch has led to a lawsuit from the book series publisher.
If you watched Netflix’s latest “Black Mirror” production, there’s no doubt it reminded you of the “Choose Your Own Adventure” books. Now, the publisher that owns the trademark to “Choose Your Own Adventure,” Chooseco, LLC, is suing Netflix. The publisher is alleging trademark infringement, The Hollywood Reporter first reported. In the complaint, Chooseco says Netflix […]
Chooseco, publisher of the Choose Your Own Adventure series, has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against Netflix for referencing its books in the interactive Black Mirror episode Bandersnatch.
Business Insider France est un site d’information sur l’économie, les technologies, les entrepreneurs, l’innovation, les découvertes et bien plus encore. En texte, en images, en vidéos et en graphiques, de l’actualité essentielle et percutante.
Netflix is being sued by Chooseco LLC, known for publishing the Choose Your Own Adventure novels popular in the 1980s and 90s, for alleged tradema