- Not too late for flu shot - Vernon News Castanet.net
- 'Nowcasting' Technique Enables Highly Accurate Local Flu Surveillance Infection Control Today
- Aurora 3-year-old is first child to die from flu in Illinois this season; health officials urge vaccine Chicago Tribune
- Illinois child, 3, becomes state’s first pediatric flu death of season: report Fox News
- First flu-related deaths reported in Fresno County KFSN-TV
- View full coverage on Google News
With months left in this year’s flu season, Interior Health says it’s not too late to get vaccinated.
combining two forecasting methods with machine learning (artificial intelligence) to estimate local flu activity
A young child from Aurora, Illinois has reportedly become the first pediatric flu death in the state this season.
The Fresno County Department of Public Health is confirming the first flu-related deaths in the county