- Qualcomm Casting Intel as Hypocrite Backfires in Antitrust Trial Fortune
- Apple: Qualcomm's hardball tactics squeezed Intel chips out of iPad Mini 2 CNET
- iPhone 11 may tap Samsung or MediaTek to join Intel in replacing Qualcomm modems 9to5Mac
- Apple considered Samsung, MediaTek to supply 5G modems for 2019 iPhones Reuters UK
- Qualcomm Attempt to Cast Intel as Hypocrite Backfires in Antitrust Trial Bloomberg
- View full coverage on Google News
Fortune 500 Daily & Breaking Business News
Apple’s 2019 iPhones, the ”iPhone 11” may feature a 5G modem from Samsung, MediaTek, or Intel, phasing out Qualcomm completely.
Apple Inc held talks with Samsung Electronics Co Ltd <005930.KS> and MediaTek Inc <2454.TW> along with existing vendor Intel Corp to supply 5G modem chips for 2019 iPhones, according to an Apple executive's testimony at a trial between Qualcomm Inc and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Friday.