- Regulators Ask Banks To Go Easy On Govt. Workers During Shutdown pymnts.com
- How voice assistants have doomed the remote control TechRadar
- CES 2019: From doorbells to coffee maker, Amazon brings Alexa to home devices The News Minute
- Who won CES 2019: Amazon or Google? CNET
- Google vs Amazon At CES: The Battle For The Future Of Voice (And Computing) Forbes
- View full coverage on Google News
U.S. banking regulators asked lenders to help workers who couldn't pay their bills or needed credit during the government shutdown.
TVs at CES all have Alexa, Google Assistant and scores of other voice assistants, but the hands-free future goes way beyond voice control.
CNET's Amazon and Google reporters debate products, partnerships and presence at the world's largest tech show.
Google was everywhere at CES 2019. Amazon was in everything.