- Seattle Sounders select U.S Air Force Academy midfielder Tucker Bone in first round of MLS SuperDraft 2019 SoundersFC.com
- Interview: Brian Schmetzer on the two players selected at the 2019 MLS SuperDraft Seattle Sounders FC
- Sounders take Air Force standout Tucker Bone with first round draft pick Seattle Times
- Sounders select Air Force winger Tucker Bone Sounder At Heart
- View full coverage on Google News
The Seattle Sounders selected United States Air Force Academy midfielder Tucker Bone on Friday with the 20th pick in the first round of MLS SuperDraft 2019. Bone, 22, was born in Tacoma, Wash., and grew up in Granite Bay, Calif. He finished the 2018 season with 13 goals and six assists and was a
Seattle Sounders FC Head Coach Brian Schmetzer spoke to media following the 2019 MLS SuperDraft on selections Tucker Bone and Joel Rydstrand, Ozzie Alonso an...
The Sounders used a first-round, 20th overall draft pick Friday on Air Force Academy standout Tucker Bone, a Tacoma native raised in California. Bone still has military service remaining and will have to partake in a special program allowing for elite athletes to jointly pursue their service and sports careers.
Seattle kept their 20th pick to select their second ever player from the Air Force Academy.
Earlier this week, a Reddit post claimed that Google Support had confirmed plans to discontinue Chromecast Audio. The poster reported that they'd ordered a